Monday, April 21, 2008

just some favorite posts and memories...

just be aware, that i had a blogging disaster of 2010 happen and i lost a lot of my pictures.  read about that here and here.

some of these are pictureless, but i think the words explain the stories better anyway...

here are a few of our favorite memories, stories, and embarassing moments...

emergency 911


go big or go home


i have herpes


lady and the tramp


baby names


foot in mouth


i need to tell you something


broken- the time i peed all over myself in the car


what a day


confused


the time i threw sean under the bus


dear chlo-bo


best surprise ever

i will slowly be adding more.. here are just a few :)

1 comment:

Jamie Walker said...

Chloe... I'm doing a "Time To Laugh" where people can submit funny stories and I'll share them. You can read about it here http://markandjamiewalker.blogspot.com/2011/01/time-to-laugh.html
Anyway, I got the idea while I was reading about when you peed your pants in the car and I almost peed my pants laughing! I would love to share it, but if you're not interested that's totally fine to! Just let me know! You can e-mail me at jamielb_03@hotmail.com