we also saw this movie this weekend. or at least i think we did. i am still trying to figure out what the heck was going on. maybe i dreamed we saw it and that's why it didn't make sense? i love rachel mcadams, and i thought she did a good job and i don't want to hate a movie that she is in because i always have to watch the notebook when its on tv, even if its on back to back i still have to watch it again, but i am still confused about this movie. i don't know if anyone else saw it. but if you can tell me where her baby transported to, that would be awesome. is it in someone else's tummy? is it just chillin in the park? and did anyone else think there was a lot of bum in it? i mean we all have bums and we all know what they look like, but it was just kinda weird. i think maybe i couldn't figure out what was going on because the bums were distracting me. i dunno. if anyone could explain the movie to me, that would be greatly appreciated. also i kinda thought it was weird that the little girl and the old man were talking and were going to be in love and married one day. oh well. i need to let it go..
has anyone see the show "I didn't know I was Pregnant" on TLC? funniest most awesome show i have ever seen. my goal is to be on that show someday. if the title didn't give it away, its a show about women who didn't know they were pregnant. yes. you heard me. these stories are acted out and i love it because i am laughing/totally intrigued at the same time. here are some things i have learned from this show:
1. its possible to not know that you are pregnant
2. you don't always have to have the symptoms. you might not have a big belly, and morning sickness, and crave food, and be emotional. doesn't that sound like the best pregnancy ever?
3. the line that comes across your belly when you are prego is perfectly normal and means something but i forgot
5. you can not only be pregnant with one baby but possibly 2- 5lb babies and not know it. explain that one to me please?
6. if you are on the show, they will choose a slightly more attractive, lighter version of you to play you and your husband. who would you want to play you?
7. its okay to drink and smoke while you are pregnant because all the girls on this show do and their babies turned out totally healthy.
8.one lady was even taking steroids. her baby was fine. so now i don't believe all the mumbo jumbo about birth defects. just some stupid rumor.
9. a 58 year old man and a 28 year old woman can have a baby even if they never planned to have one. and they might even want to give it up for adoption, but let me tell you, even the hardest hearts can be softened when they hold that little bundle of sunshine.
10. if i ever got pregnant when i was a teenager, i would have just tried to pretend i didn't know until i had it because then my parents wouldn't be mad at me because they were just so happy to see a baby and they didn't know i was pregnant either.. so.. they can't really be mad. and we could totally be on tv.
11. if you have your baby in the tub or toilet it will be fine.
12. you can still bleed or think you are on your period while you are pregnant. TMI but its true.