Monday, July 13, 2015

weeks 26-33 with baby #2

ughhh. i am super frustrated with my computer right now. and flickr. every time i log on to post flickr has changed and trying to embed photos has changed and i am just getting really annoyed and it makes me not want to blog ever again!! so anyway, i hate the format of all of this but i am just gonna post it anyway.

so i have slacked on posting, yet again. but this post will just kind of cover the last 9 weeks and where i am at now.

i am 34.5 weeks! yikes. my doctor said i could get induced at 39 weeks if my body is ready. which i doubt it will be since it wasn't that way with ben, but just knowing in my head that could be in 4 weeks and like 4 days just sounds so much more bearable than like 7 weeks haha. in fact, i'll be 39 weeks in exactly one month from tomorrow! i like that i was able to go into labor on my own with ben. i hope that happens with this baby. i don't want to have to get induced and most likely i won't, but we will see what happens. ahhh! i am so terrified and so excited. mostly because i now know what the newborn world is like. its so hard, so wonderful, but so hard. and ben was not the easiest baby, so i think for me, i am even more scared of that stage. but i also feel like i know now that it is temporary. i will survive and eventually sleep again! this time around i will get on post partum depression meds immediately! i am going to try to be easier on myself as far as nursing goes and just go with the flow as far as a schedule. i was so wound up with ben... comparing him and myself to others and i just can't do that this time!

baby is the size of a cantaloupe or a pineapple! 4.9 lbs and 19-22 inches! crazy. there is a full on baby in me.

i have gained about 25+ lbs. depends on the day. yikes. i weigh more than i have ever weighed since i started out this pregnancy heavier than i was with ben. i am trying not to be too hard on myself. i know you lose a lot of fluid after the baby is born and this has been a summer pregnancy so i am sure i am retaining more water.

i have had contractions and lots of braxton hicks. feeling uncomfortable but my sciatic nerve pain and tailbone have been feeling so much better lately. i am sleeping better than i was a month or two ago so that is good!

i am really annoyed with my computer right now and i actually am having some contractions at the moment so i am gonna cut this short, but i may come back and add more later!! here are some pics from the last 9 weeks. my computer is being stupid or blogger and i don't feel like adding how far along i was in each pic but its from weeks 26-33!


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
Untitled
Untitled


Untitled

5 comments:

Staci T said...

💕💕💕💕💙💙 I love you.

Katie Ashby said...

ah you are gorgeous!!! you look so good pregnant, i'm jealous! you only carry in your belly! i know you probably don't see it that way, but trust me, you're totally pulling that bump off ;) haha! i cannot WAIT to meet this little boy! I hope he and my girl are best little friends!!! can't believe how close you're getting!!!

crissy // mama boss said...

You are stunning, mama! So excited for you!

Elise said...

Aw!! You look amazing!! It is easier the second time around and I think you are smart to not worry or compare you or your babies and situation to other people. That makes life much easier. Such a beautiful mama. Can't wait to see your little guy

emily+brett said...

I miss blogging so much. I kind of want to start again but you know how that goes... never really happens. Your belly is the cutest!!