Tuesday, March 13, 2012

3 years down.

Photobucket

Photobucket

he told me it was my year to plan. but he knows me too well and knows that i suck at planning. he just had these beautiful roses sent to my work.. i have no clue what he has planned tonight. but i don't even care because he is amazing.

sean,
no one can make me laugh the way you do. no one gets me the way you do. i love you so much. and i am allowed to be mushy about it today! thanks for all you do for me. i can only hope someday that i can be as amazing to you as you are to me. i always say this, but it is true.. the best thing about me is you.

see last years anniversary post here and the year before that here and here.

4 comments:

J and A said...

Ah how sweet! Happy 3 years! Can't wait to hear about it!

Elise said...

Yay for marriage. Happy Anniversary!

Maddie said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Sean, that was sweet of you to surprise Chloe, can't wait to hear about it! Chlo, sorry I didn't make it into work today to hear about it. I just wanted a good day off before we got super super busy :) Your dog walker is about the cutest kid on the face of the planet. His little card to you guys killed me!

Kasey Lynne said...

Awww Happy Anniversary!