1. A nervous habit I have is: pacing. especially while i am on the phone.
2. Something that makes me sad is: when people go out of their way to post on social media sites or their blogs about things that other people do that bother them... knowing that the people that do those things are going to see it. does that make sense? i just think it is passive aggressive and unnecessary. there is so much negativity in the world anyway. why make it worse? is it worth ruining someones day just to get that off your chest? i am so sorry if i have ever done that to anyone! i really am. and i realize that it's kind of hypocritical of me to say all this. i just think it's really not that hard to be nice! i know how sensitive i can be and it's hard not to take those things personal when you see people say things like that when you know you have done the things that they mentioned. or that you wear the kind of clothes or listen to the kind of music that they just said they hate. i try to be very careful about what i say on facebook and my blog.. but nobody is perfect. so like i said, i am so sorry if i have ever said anything to offend anyone! i really love the kind-hearted blogger campaign! and i promise this is not directed at anyone specific! don't think you have done these things! it's usually random people that i don't really know but am somehow acquainted with or follow on twitter. and it's dumb of me to ever even take it personal. yet i do.... i have problems. sometimes i just wish i didn't care. and yes.. things bug me all the time! i am only human! but i think some things are just better left unsaid is all..
3. Today I am thankful for: the fact that it is friday. and that my brother and his wife might move next to the house that is next to me!
4. My favorite room in my house is my: bedroom. it is so cozy and i just love watching tv in there with sean and moe.
5. I can't stand: people who drive and have no awareness of anything around them! also people who are mean for no reason. it really bothers me when people are mean to waiters and waitresses. if you aren't happy about something, it is okay to handle it kindly!
6. If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today: i would buy some new clothes or put it towards a new gun for sean.
7. The last person I hung out with was: sean and our friends colby and kaylynn! we went to breaking dawn last night. they had tickets through colby's work. haha.. the movie was interesting.. not my favorite in the series but so entertaining going with them. it was so much fun. we might have gone to the wrong theatre and ended up having to sit in the 2nd to front row? but it was still a blast. we had some yummy chipotle and i believe that great company can make anything fun! also... it was kind of funny watching seans face. he has never seen any of the twilight movies and had no idea what was going on.
and here is my phone dump:
1. sean and moses watching the latest pearl jam documentary. PJ20.
2. my awesome friend jesica's baby girl addie! love them both!
3. my niece addi sneaking sips of diet dr. pepper! that cup is almost as big as her!
4. another sleepy moses picture.
5. malawi's delicious pb cup smore dessert pizza... with nutella on it. seriously AMAZING. smorgasmic!
6. the beautiful sunset we had a few days ago.
7. this was not from my phone but from our little overnight trip to my sister in law's family cabin!