i am combining #12 and #14-17 because they aren't picture heavy at all and anyway, and i am getting very anxious to end this thing!!
12. my favorite part of the wedding day: man. that is a tough one. i am going to have to say it was dancing with sean. not just the slow dance to our song.. but the fun, goofing off dance party that we had after. it was sooo much fun. but also the actual wedding ceremony was really amazing too.
14. thoughts on marriage: marriage is awesome. but it can also be really hard. obviously. i have to say that i think the first year was really easy. some people might say it is the hardest. but i think for sean and i? it was easy. the 2nd year was a lot harder. i don't know if it is because the honeymoon phase was over? i think it was just harder because sean got deeper into school.. i don't see him as much. we bought a new house. got a dog. sean had lots of health issues. i struggled a lot with my anxiety and some issues from my past. it just seemed like a lot more happened the 2nd year. now don't get me wrong. it has been equally as amazing. we had a lot of good experiences with work and school this year and i am grateful for that. we have worked really hard and managed to stay debt free besides our home and seans student loans and we have already reached our savings goal for the year 2011. a lot of really good things have happened this second year. we feel really blessed.
however, it was a little tougher. it's not that we fought more. it was just that we stopped overlooking things that we might have in the first year. our fuses might have gotten a little bit shorter. now don't worry! we hardly ever fight. but i am sure you know what i am talking about. we got to know each other better, and we kind of grew into a real married couple if that makes sense? maybe it doesn't. but anyway, i think it was necessary for all of that to happen. because a lot more is going to happen through our marriage, and i know that we can handle it. sean is amazing. and i have to say that marrying him was definitely the best thing i ever did. the best thing about being married to sean? i can completely be myself around him. even if i don't like who that person is. i can be it. i am grateful that sean has stuck around. it means the world to me. he is my best friend.
15. first place that you lived together: i don't know where the pictures went.. i think they are on seans computer. see? everything is all over the place. but the first place that we lived was in a duplex in provo. my uncle owned it and my cousins lived on the other side. it had 2 bedrooms, 1 bath. it got small really fast, especially when we got a dog! we had to get out of there before moses got any bigger. i am glad that we did. don't get me wrong, i am grateful we had the chance to live there. it was within our budget, and it was close to work, school, and family. but it is sooo much nicer having our own place. with a yard and garage for the dog. 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms. i love it. our old place was not really in a great neighborhood either. there was a lot of crime, and lots of cops always patrolling the area. although our neighborhood did make for some awesome stories, which i am sure some of you have read about on here before!
16. kids: well....... none yet! does moses count? i don't know when we will have kids. it seems like neither of us are feeling that it is right at the same time. one day i will feel okay about it. he isn't. the next day it's the opposite. i know that there never really is a "right" time to have kids. they say if you wait til you are ready you will never have them. but i would like for sean to be graduated from school first. that is next spring! it is coming up a lot faster than i thought.. maybe after he gets his MBA? haha. no really. i dunno. i guess we will see! we both really love kids and can't wait to someday be parents. as far as birth control? i am on the nuvaring and i love it. i am terrible at taking pills everyday. this is easy to use and i have no side effects from it.
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them.
this was from our cruise just a couple of weeks ago. it was very bright out, and sure our eyes might be almost closed. but oh well! i love it. the thing that i love most about sean? he would do anything for anyone. in a heartbeat. he is very determined, smart, hardworking, handsome, and so good to me. i love how he acts like a little kid about the cutest things. he is going to be the greatest dad in the world. i know he can't wait to be one. i can't wait to see him be a father. he has grown a lot since we have been married. (not that i felt like he needed to, but he has) i am so proud of him. i hope he knows how much i love him. i hope he knows that i always will.
and that my friends? marks the end of the wedding post challenge. i did it! ahhhh! finally. now back to regular posting in a month or so when i recover from this. just kidding.. i have lots of things i want to talk about. so hopefully i will get around to it sometime soon! thanks for sticking along for this! hopefully i didn't bore too many of you!