so remember way back when when i had that blog disaster? from trying to change my email from my maiden name to my married name? and lots of my pictures from when we were engaged and our wedding got deleted? well i am way too lazy to go back and fix them all. but since sean and i are coming up on our 2 year anniversary.. i thought i would do some random wedding posts.. you know, to get those pictures back on here. besides, lots of these pictures i never even posted! i'll have picked some topics about wedding/engagement and will blog about those. it will be a lot easier than doing one humongous post. right? it will be a sort of countdown to our 2 year anniversary this sunday. besides, there are so many people that i know getting married soon! maybe it will give people ideas! i have three cousins and a brother in law getting married this summer. lots of weddings are going around.
also, i have been in a blogging rut for a while it seems (besides all the cruise posts) so maybe it will be fun! if anyone else wants to do it you are welcome to as well! you don't have to be married yet! just tell us what you imagine it to be like someday then! make sure you link back in a comment so we can all see your answers! here are the things i will be blogging about in separate posts:
1. how it all began: how you met, first date, first kiss, how long did you date? first picture together.....etc.
2. when you knew he was the one: self explanatory.. but how and when did you know?
3. proposal: how it happened, how long were you engaged for? was it a total surprise? pictures of that... etc.
4. the ring: tell us about it! did you pick it out? did he? pictures! tell us about his ring too!
5. engagement/bridal pictures: let's see em!
6. the colors: show some of the flower and colors you used
7. the dress: was it what you always imagined? did you have it made for you? white or ivory?
8. the little accessories: you know, veil? shoes? jewelry? what did your bridesmaids wear?
9. the reception: where was it at? show us some pictures! what day did you get married?
10. the cake/food: i love food. so tell me about what you had at your wedding!
11. your song and/or the first song you danced to at your wedding: share a music video or lyrics if you can!
12. favorite part of the day and least favorite part of the day: can be anything.
13. honeymoon: where did you go? was it good? ;) haha...jk.
14. thoughts on marriage: what is the easiest/hardest part? if you could change anything, what would it be?
15. first place that you lived together: pics if you have them!
16. kids: do you have any yet? if not, when do you plan on it? how many do you want? any tips on good/bad birth control?
17. most recent picture of you and your significant other and what you love most about them :) and any other thoughts.
i am calling it the wedding post challenge because it is kind of like all those 30 day challenges that are out there. i will most likely be doing more than one of these a day since our anniversary is on sunday. i am sure that i won't be able to do them all before then. but my goal is to do them all. feel free to post about them whenever you feel like! do one a day if you want! just use pictures to do the talking if you don't feel like typing. do it all in one post if that is your thing! do whatever you want. it will be fun :) and if you guys have read about most of this stuff before in my life.. sorry! but i lost all those pictures on here so hope you don't mind reading/hearing about them again :)