things i love...
- sean, sean, and more sean (how's this for obvious, sean?)
- baby elephants
- my baby blanket
- rainy days
- the office
- sleeping in
- cold sheets
- tobias from arrested development
- ellen degeneres (and not in a lesbo way)she is cute though.
- antique shops
- hand-made items
- diet dr. pepper
- movie previews
- the smell of clean laundry
- my family
- the bachelor and bachelorette
- the song "thunder" by Fleetwood Mac
- melonberry avalanche snowie from summer sno
- and everything else that i love that i didn't list.
things i don't love
as much as the things that i love...
- tyler perry. stop making movies. and tv shows. please.
- cotton balls. bleh. i have this fear of them being in my mouth.
- ingrown hairs and plucking eyebrows
- people that are turning right but don't get in the actual turn lane so you have to slow down.
- bikers on the road. no offense if you are a biker. but i am always paranoid i am going to hit you.
- carrot top
- new products being ENCLOSED in unbreakable plastic. WTHECK? who came up with that idea? i think its a conspiracy theory. i think that the Band-aid corporation was like:
or are the stores that sell these unbreakable plastic items are thinking,
"if someone steals this barbie or blow-dryer, at least they will bleed to death trying to open the product. that will teach them a lesson. yeah."
No WALMART/K-MART/WHOEVER ELSE.
what about the people who are not stealing? what about them? you should put a warning label on those things. what if a kid tries to open it? i am going to sue you if i get cut again. i'm not quite sure who to blame though. Walmart, the plastic makers, or Band-aid corp. but if it happens again, i'll find you. i can't even enjoy your product after i open it because i am trying to stop the bleeding for an hour. not acceptable.
side note: maybe you could include a band-aid with the product?
(and no i don't still buy barbies...pshhh...BRATZ Dollz4Eva)
- when you ask for ketchup at wendy's or mcdonald's and they give you 1-2 packets. seriously? i am not a mouse k.
- opening new cd's. i could have listened to the whole cd by the time i peel off that stupid sticky label.
- putting a new roll of toiler paper on the holder thing. everytime i have to grab a new one out of the closet in the hall, i just think "hmmm. maybe i should grab another one for back up." but then i think "umm.. i really don't want to make the extra effort to grab abother one."
- dishes. we don't have a dishwasher and i am always thinking "well, we cooked tonight, we can do dishes tomorrow." sean and i both know that it won't get done for a few more days though. oh well. a girl can dream. oh thanks sean for doing the dishes yesterday!
- my voicemail at work. this is what it says when i call it---"you have one new message. you have one message. new message.(then the message) talk about being redundant. i called you because i knew i had message. you don't have to tell me 3 times.
- white car doors with black plastic handles. no offense if you have one. i just don't think i could ever own one.
- when the people on infomercials wear a headset. we know you aren't talking to anyone on that. you are filming a commercial. it doesn't make you look cool if that's what you are going for.
anyway, enough of me ranting. my posts are too long. i am sorry. you don't have to read them. but what things do you love and not love as much as the things you love? i tag everyone to make a post about that!