Monday, July 6, 2009

You know you have a problem when..

You cut in front of little kids at the 4th of July Parade, just so you can get the "Good" candy.

You leave the parade with your purse FULL of candy wrappers.

You have 10 cavities at one time when you go to your annual dental check up

You are not 5 when this happens. You are 21.

You eat candy in your sleep.

You go grocery shopping and your husband says " Where is the real food? I love cookies, but..."

The people that clean your office at night comment on how much junk food and wrappers are in your garbage can.

Your bank statement is full of little purchases at the gas station. Sometimes more than once a day.

You buy candy to take to the movie, and leave during the middle of the movie to get more..

Yes. I have a problem.

2 comments:

Jules AF said...

hahahahaha I will be right there next to you in rehab.

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

hahaha chloe you are so funny! Stealing candy from little kids, ha. I myself love sweets (like donuts, cake, cookies) but I'm not quite as addicted to candy. If you want to reach this goal you can do it, I believe in you! You will have to give a report of how you do on your trip okay :)

P.S. I would trade hair with you ANY DAY!!! Yours is beautiful.