Monday, July 13, 2009

Hit by a truck

That is how I feel today. I don't even want to expand or talk about it. I just want all of this stuff. I want to go shopping and have a little retail therapy. I want to go to Disney Land. The Happiest Place on Earth. At least to me.
I had candy this weekend. I am a failure. However, I did last a whole week and decided it's okay to cheat on the weekend. With sweets. I haven't had any since yesterday. The vacation was good. I feel like I need another one. I think I found out what upsets my stomach. Cheese, Milk, Ice Cream, Etc. I am sad. I want all of it right now. Boo. What's funny is I don't even have an appetite right now. If I had all this stuff right now, I probably wouldn't eat it. I just want to look at it, watch chick flicks, and cuddle with my blanket and Sean. And a puppy would be pretty cool too.


Chocolate Chip Cookies ..

Lots and lots of ice cream...
Lots of chick flicks..
No Bake Cookies..
Rice Krispy Treats with Oreo and Chocolate..
Muddy Buddies...
and DDP...


So what if I want to eat my feelings. Don't judge me please.
Oh. P.S. We have been married 4 months today. I love you soo much Sean. I am sorry I am not in the mood I should be in. Please forgive me. I will make it up to you. I love you more than you will ever know. You are my hero.

5 comments:

Lee S. said...

:)

Maddie said...

all of that (except replace the sweet stuff with popcorn and french fries, and the DDP with tea or coffee) sounds awesome. oh, and replace sean with jeremy. sorry sean. it would be awkward. especially with chloe and her blanket there. okay, i'm done.

grant + brittany said...

oh man, muddy buddies and no bake cookies??? oh they sound sooooooooooo good right now.

kinz said...

I hope the lactose-free foods help your stomach! Let me know if it works!

K. Bitton said...

So I jumped on your bandwagon! No more POP, and very very little sweets. Keep it up! (For me too) You pushed me into it so I'll push you to keep going! Feel better!