Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crazy Times 2

Sean says:
how's your day going?
Chloe says:
it's slow
how is yours?
Sean says:
about the same. kinda slow.... im just waiting for this lady to call me back... as soon as she does i will get busy so its the hurry up and wait game i guess
Chloe says:
im sending her call you back vibes
Sean says:
nice! thanks
how does one do that?
Chloe says:
i cant reveal my secrets sean
Sean says:
well im sending you "tell sean vibes"
Chloe says:
nope
Sean says:
dang..
Chloe says:
dfkljsadklfjsdlkfjsdlkfjasl;dkfjasd
you have to decode it
Sean says:
dont flick kick lone jones so all do kick lame fetching john sea dude lots ketchup freak jose sam dork likr kentucky frickin jill american sign language colon dont kirk fig ashby sean drum
Chloe says:
wow...seriously?
how long did that take you?
Sean says:
3.576 seconds
Chloe says:
lies
you are nuts! who just does that?
this is why I freakin love you!
Sean says:
yes....im am nuts...however i wish i had some nuts...peanuts that is. im really hungry

Seriously? He sat and typed a word for every random letter I typed. Who does that? Gotta love him. He condones my crazy behavior. Then get this. He tops it.
Thanks for always making me feel better Sean.
Oh. P.S. I don't think likr is a word, but I love the Kentucky Frickin Jill American Sign Language Colon part. Brilliant!

2 comments:

grant + brittany said...

way too perfect for each other.

Tiffani Warner said...

Super funny! You guys make me laugh:0