Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Survey from Sean

1. How long have you been together? um….5 months?
2. How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 years
3. Who asked who out? I asked her out
4. How old are each of you? Chloe is 22 and I’m 23
5. Whose siblings do you see the most? Hers for sure
6. Do you have children together? not that I know of
7. What about pets? I see a dog sometime in the near future.
8. Did you go to the same school? well…yeah kinda…
9. Are you from the same town? yup. Orem born and raised!
10. Who is the smartest? are you serious? Chloe for sure
11. Who is the most sensitive? Chloe. No question
12. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Chili’s probably…chips and queso
13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple? VEGAS BABY!
14. Who has the craziest exes? HAHA Chloe does for sure
15. Who has the worst temper? I think I do
16. Who does most of the cooking? She does.
17. Who is more social? I would probably say that she is
18. Who is the neat freak? I am
19. Who is more stubborn? I am I think
20. Who hogs the bed? she will for sure
21. Who wakes up earlier? I do. No question
22. Where was your first date?
I think the first official date was to Chili’s (of course) and then to Josh Grobin…hahaha
23. Who has the bigger family? They are exactly the same 6 in each
24. Do you get flowers often? haha nope that would be kinda werid
25. How do you spend the holidays? Running around to 50 different parties and just wanting to relax and sleep
26. Who is more jealous? Probably me
27. Who does the laundry? I bet I will
28. Who is better with the computer? I don’t know maybe me?
29. Who drives when you are together? I do. She hates driving
30. Is your family still growing?
Not sure how to answer this question. Im gonna say yes.

No comments: