Friday, February 13, 2009

Stubborn?

So..there has been quite some debate between me and Sean since we took the survey below and read each others answers. We cannot decide who is more stubborn, our conversation has gone like this:

Chloe says:
you said you were more stubborn and I said you would probably say me
Chloe says:
lol
Sean says:
yeah i am
Chloe says:
whatever thats bull
Sean says:
no way
Chloe says:
yes way!
Sean says:
nope
Chloe says:
I am not budging. You know why? Because I AM MORE STUBBORN
Sean says:
haha well i guess youre right
Chloe says:
yes. I win.
Sean says:
yup you do.

I dunno.. you tell us. We thought we would take a poll. Clearly I have rested my case with the above evidence, but maybe I am not more stubborn. Maybe I just don't know who is more stubborn. But I will tell you one thing, Sean thinks he is going to be doing my laundry...pshh...he is probably right. He won't be able to stand my clothes all over the floor..Clean Freak... Love you babe!

No comments: