Friday, February 13, 2009

Love Survey from Chloe

In the Spirt of Valentine's Day, I thought I will fill out this little survey. Feel free to do it if you want! I think Sean is going to fill out his own and we will see if we feel the same about our relationship... Are you as scared as I am? Yeesh..

1. How long have you been together? 5 Months?
2. How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 5 years.. but we didn't know each other that well.
3. Who asked who out? Well I invited him to one of my softball games but he invited me to a bonfire the next night..
4. How old are each of you? He is 23 and I am 22
5. Whose siblings do you see the most? Both, probably mine more because Maddie works with both of us
6. Do you have children together? Nope, not for a couple of years!
7. What about pets? I wish.. I want a puppy so bad. (Hint, hint) Oh wait, he already knew that.
8. Did you go to the same school? Nope. He went to Orem and I went to Timpanogos/Mt.View
9. Are you from the same town? Yep
10. Who is the smartest? It depends on what the subject is. I would say him though as far as cars and fixing stuff, and mortgages. I would say me as far as the best candy, movies, whats best for Sean, and health stuff.
11. Who is the most sensitive? Umm.. it depends. I am at umm..certain times..but he is very sensitive and caring about things that I sometimes never even think about. I need to work on that.
12. Where do you eat out most as a couple? Man we go everywhere. Probably Chili's or Taco Amigo
13. Where is the farthest place you have traveled as a couple? Vegas
14. Who has the craziest exes? Umm..
15. Who has the worst temper? I don't think either of us really have a temper. We are pretty chill people.
16. Who does most of the cooking? Since we are not married yet, neither of us. But I think I have cooked more so far while we have been dating.
17. Who is more social? Probably him. We actually both have lots of friends and like to bring them all together. But at the same time we don't mind just chillin at home or takin it easy. Ha- that never happens though. Okay, not that often.
18. Who is the neat freak? Sean. Haha. I am going to drive him nuts, It's going to be awesome! He is always cleaning his car and I clean mine once a year when I get it inspected, but I forgot this year.
19. Who is more stubborn? Hmm.. well that is hard. I think we both are about different things. He would probably say me though..
20. Who hogs the bed? Not sure yet, but when we snuggle I am the annoying one who sprawls out and can't sit still so probably will be me.
21. Who wakes up earlier? Hahaha..Sean does for sure. In both of our dream worlds, he would probably wake up 6 hours before me. Him at 7 and me at 1ish..
22. Where was your first date? Officialy, we went to Chili's and then to "Josh Groban" haha
23. Who has the bigger family? We have the same amount of siblings but he has a neice and nephew. I have more cousins though.
24. Do you get flowers often? He gave some to me when we got engaged. One time he suprised me with a build-a-bear elephant when I was having a bad day. I loved it.
25. How do you spend the holidays? Eating.
26. Who is more jealous? Well I don't think we have ever really had to worry about that. But Sean had a dream lastnight and lets just say there was a gun and a head gettting blown to pieces involved.
27. Who does the laundry? Well so far we both do our own
28. Who is better with the computer? I think we are both Computer Efficient if thats even a term
29.Who drives when you are together? Sean does. I hate driving and he loves it. It's perfect!
30. Is your family still growing? Not yet!

No comments: