Sunday, April 17, 2011

a great sunday.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

it's been a great sunday. moses is adorable as always. sean and i had a rock out session in the car to fleetwood mac. i finally saw sean smile for the first time in a few weeks. okay not really but seriously, school is burning him out. we both laughed so hard. it was so nice and it reminded me of when we were dating and the first few months of marriage. i love sean. i love that we can do that together. he drives and leads the music and i play the drums. we both sing at the top of our lungs. we even decided that if fleetwood mac ever has a revival concert here we are so there. i secretly am obsessed with them and stevie nicks. fun little factoid for ya. and if that revival concert never happens? we decided to memorize every single one of their songs and take an awesome road trip so we can sing them all and put on our own concert. yeah... we might be crazy. but i don't care :)

look at the patio set that my parents surprised us with! they seriously just showed up at our house with it. it made my day to see them... and they were so sweet to bring us a gift! we love it! thank you mom and dad! and thank you for letting us come over for dinner. the meal i made didn't work out... ha. .. i guess that would require actually having a meal planned, the food to make it or the energy. hey.. nursery was draining today okay? anyway, the dinner was delicious and we love our patio set. you guys are too good to us. hope everyone has has a great weekend!

7 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Man I wish it was nice enough for us to spend time outside, I'm itching to pretty up our backyard!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I am SO SO happy that you guys had such an amazing weekend and I LOVE the patio furniture!!! I LOVE when we laugh our heads off and just rock out in the car.....I need one of those today! Hope you have a great day at work gorgeous girl!

Kayla said...

that was so nice of your parents! PS. this is random. I'm pretty sure you are close neighbors with my cousin Marci and her hubby Landon! what a small world! :)

Diana Smith said...

I love it when you have those moments with your mister that remind you of the days when you are dating! Its hard to be like that when you have been married for a while!! Hope he survives school! :)

preston. shawnee. cohen. said...

Your table turned out darling Chloe! And for such an awesome price. I hope you are loving your new camera, all the pictures look great! :)

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about not seeing your husband smile in weeks. Oh Wednesday and his last final can't come fast enough! That patio set is so cute, that's so sweet of your parents. I totally go over to my parent's house for dinner every sunday!

{sArAh} said...

I love the patio set!! How nice of your parents! AND I think you should decorate my apartment! :)