First off. Isn't this puppy so cute! I am so happy it is friday.
I have no energy at all. It doesn't matter how much sleep
i get. It doesn't seem to make a difference. I am hoping i
will somehow find some energy to make it through the rest
of the day. i wanted to also thank everyone for their
secrets! i think it is good for us to get those feelings out, and
to also help others to know that we are not always alone.
now on to other things..
Fill In The Blank Friday!
I stole this idea from one of my greatest friends Lauren!
1. Today I am feeling: sluggish, exhausted, and so happy it is friday!
2. If I were you I'd: go home and curl up on the couch, order some pizza, and watch movies all day. actually, that is what i would do if i were me and could do that right now. :)
3. Love is: unpredictable, uncontrollable, amazing, hard, easy, complicated, uncomplicated, heartbreaking, life-changing, babies. love is everything. it is definable, and undefinable, all at the same time.
it is also, sean getting my container of cap'n cruch ready for me when i am running late. it is sean, scraping the ice off of my car early in the morning before he leaves for work. it is sean saying the prayer for me at church because he knows i get scared to. it is also him pretending to be excited about clothes and puppies with me. it is sean patting me on the back at night to help me burp when i don't feel well. yes, he burps me. guess that is another one of my confessions. oh well, everytime he does it, we say to each other "now, this is love." oh, and if anything, it proves he will be a great dad, right?
4. I always: have to double check any plugs before i leave the house. and pee. i have to pee all time time, a million times a day so i always leave before i leave too!
5. I feel prettiest when: i am wearing a new, clean outfit. with a meaningful piece of jewelry and usually when my hair is down. i also feel pretty pretty in sweats too. actually i am just saying that so everyone else will feel the same and we can all just feel pretty in sweats togther?
6. If I had a million dollars: i would payoff seans truck and school, put a down payment on house, save a little, go on a nice vacation, buy a puppy, give some to my family and friends, and donate as much as possible.
7. I am looking forward to: having a happy, low-key weekend.