Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the night that changed my life...



This is sean here. yeah i dont write on this thing too much because lets be honest y'all come here to read what chloe has to say. well tonight you are gonna have to suffer through what i have to say. actually you will not suffer in the least bit. you will enjoy every moment of it. a few years back, june 6, 2003, to be exact, i saw my favorite band in concert at the mgm grand in las vegas. that band is pearl jam and that night changed my life. i went with my cousin and his buddy. it was sooo awesome. i stood there the entire concert and screamed every word to each song they played. well needless to say pearl jam doesn't come to salt lake too often and so with school and work and the poorness i didn't think i would get the chance to go to one of their concerts again. well they announced the tour dates and salt lake was part of it. they came on september 28, 2009. so i bought tickets for me and chloe. do i remember the day i proposed? nope. but i do remember the day i saw these dudes. (that probably has A LOT to do with the nerves and the panic attacks that i had the whole day with that ring sitting in my pocket. so i dont think that should count. AND just for the record i just asked chloe and she doesn't remember either. so im good.)








it was also a night of firsts: Chloe's first pearl jam concert and Chloe's first pearl jam shirt - best shirt she owns. I also bought a new pj shirt but thats like my 8th or 9th pearl jam shirt.

9 comments:

Maddie said...

cute sean! glad you got to see your heroes :) and those shirts are actually pretty cute

Lee S. said...

sounds like it was a great concert guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VanessasRunway said...

Cuteee post! Nothing beats a fun concert especially with someone like Pearl Jam!

Unknown said...

looks so fun!! my boyfriend loves eddie vedder too, we saw him at bonnaroo a couple years ago and he was great!

Matt said...

Pearl Jam sucks, name just one good song. Can't do it, can you? just kidding.

I know you want to forget the night you proposed, but I remember it well. It was fun watching you agonize over the proposal. What fun!!!

knz said...

I have that shirt!!! :) It was a great concert.

Diana said...

This looks so cool!
I love that shirt, too!

BTW, i know i owe you questions, things have been crazy and the husb got sick (yay) but i haven't forgotten about you! :)

Unknown said...

You said you bought a new pj shirt and I immediately thought pajama shirt...Then i kept reading and realized you mean pearl jam shirt.