Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda!





today is my fabulous sister-in-law Amanda's birthday!
i seriously consider her one of my best friends.
she is one of the sweetest, kindest, most giving, amazing people/persons that i know. that sentence didn't really make sense, but lets face it, i'm no grammar expert
*cough* JULIE *cough*
and am going to give my self an aneurism trying
to figure out if it's "people" or "persons"




she is always so willing to help everyone out.
i have never met a more giving person.
except maybe Gahndi,

but we haven't officially met..yet..



she is giving me a new neice/nephew because
she knows i am not ready to have my own yet.
and if i get sick of babysitting,
i can just return the baby. 
i couldn't be more excited.
i have learned so much from her example.
we love you Amanda and hope you have a fabulous birthday!

5 comments:

Jules AF said...

I love grammar. Nothing wrong with that.

@manda said...

You just made me cry! You are the BEST ever and I love you to pieces!

Maddie said...

yay! happy birthday amanda!! :)

Brandon said...

I agree. Happy birthday sis.

Rachel Leigh said...

You are making me question which one it is... persons or people... which one is it? I need to know!