reasons why i love sean..
1. he is sweet. today i told him that i wanted a baby pig after looking at this blog post. he asked me how to find one and he actually looked on ksl. now we want a puppy and a pig that are friends.. this brings me to the next thing..
2. he is patient with me. he even remained calm when i told him that i would dress my lil' piglet up for halloween as a baby elephant. hey i always wanted a baby elephant and this is probably as close as i will ever get. (it would be sooo cute and you know it. see below)
3. he is so charitable. always thinking of others. quote from yesterday :
"Chloe, we should round up all of your loose hairs that are all over the house and intertwined in the carpet and my clothes, and create a wig then donate it to locks of love" Awwww....
4. he hissed at my foot the other night. it was awesome. guess you had to be there.
5. his accent's. yes that is plural. sean went to Florida on his mission, spanish speaking. when he talks about his mission he speaks with a spanish accent. when we eat any type of food that was ever made or from Mexico, he says it with an accent. when he talks to someone who speaks spanish, he talks with an accent for a little while after. it's awesome.
if you start talking about fishin' or huntin' or campin' or anything like that, he develops his hick accent. one time he claimed that he didn't talk like this, right after he said that he said this:
"So, we was at the Target and this kid done pooped his pants and sat on a shelf"
I dunno...you tell me?
anyway. there are lots more reasons. these are just a few. thanks seany for all you do for me. i hope you always keep me laughing. or should i say laughin'?
Oh, P.S. here is #6. he leaves me cute notes at work.
can you figure out what it says? awwww....