Monday, June 15, 2009

Etsy

I finally signed up for an etsy shop. I only have a couple of things on there. But I have added a bunch of stuff to my ellaphantsy blog . I am waiting to do a photo shoot with some of them before I add anymore. Here are some of the most recent fascinators I have worked on...



The last one looks kinda wierd, and yes that is a bird. But it looks a lot better in person and is really cute on! Okay I am done posting for the night. 3 posts is way too much from me. Plus Sean fell asleep an hour ago. I think The Bachelorette was a little too intense for him tonight. Sigh. Goodnight!!

3 comments:

Maddie said...

aahhh, that's so cute! i want that bird one!

Staci T said...

Very cute! Wish I was younger and could pull that off!

Unknown said...

I love them Chloe! Those are amazing! I love the 2nd one.