Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Pants...


So the other day me and Chloe were laying on the love sacs at her house when she leaned over and asked me, "Who do you think wears the pants?" I quickly responded, "thats easy....you do." Here are my reasons why and you can tell me whether or not you agree.


1. For years i have been drinking Dr. Pepper and Mt. Dew. I drank like 6 cans a day. When i worked as a mechanic, at 6:00 every morning i stopped at the gas station in PG and bought a 64 oz Mt. Dew and a chocolate doughnut. Then at lunch i would drink another and then when i went to fill up my work truck be fore i went home for the day i'd get a 64 oz of Dr. Pepper. Of course none of it was diet soda. No way that stuff was terrible!! anyway not too long ago Chloe asked me to try drinking Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Mt. Dew. Right now there is a 32 oz Diet Mt. Dew on my desk. yeah no more regular soda.....Who wears the pants? you tell me...


2. Chloe really likes to watch certain shows on the tv. She records then so that she can watch them she gets a moment. Well the Bachelor is one that she likes to watch. I'm not a fan of those reality shows at all. Too much drama for me. Anyway last night after we worked on her parents basement i walked up stairs and laid down next to chloe while she was watching the Bachelor. Yeah i started to get into and i was even nervous during the last part of it when he gives out those flowers. Now im really interested in seeing what happens the next time its on. Seriously....Who wears the pants? you tell me...


Anyway i could go on and on with examples but for the sake of time and being redundant i won't. All I know is that....wait...the Bachelor's on! i'll grab my Diet Dr. Pepper and i'll be right there.... Oh man...

4 comments:

Staci T said...

Honestly, Sean you crack me up. But you are probably right. Chloe's appears to be wearing the pants. But since we all have lived with Maddie (who I adore beyond belief)and she has been litererally wearing the pants for our whole family for the last 22 years, it's probablly about time that Chloe got to wear the pants. Good luck with that. Now, we are all reading Jane Austen's Emma for the month of February. Would you like to join us? Matt's thinking about it too. It's totally a guy book. Not!! But seriously, join us.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahaha, Oh man you are funny mom! You guys all crack me up. I am sorry for wearing the pants, but its better than not wearing any right? I am going to retaliate this post with my own!

Maddie said...

maddie owns the pants and always will
--maddie thomas, professional pants wearer.

Ashby Family said...

Way to go Son!!! You've figured out the secret and you haven't married her yet. You will do great as a husband. I'm proud of ya and I love ya, too.