Monday, December 8, 2008

A Bittersweet Weekend


What a busy weekend! It started out on Friday night with our company christmas party. We had some great food and fun, and let me just tell you I am having a hard time picking my favorite part of the party. Could it have been when I got to be one of the eight maids a milkin that milked Sean during the twelve days of Christmas song? Or was it perhaps when I got chosen by a 5 year old to be Rudolph and dance around wearing a bunch of bells? Man I just can't decide. I love being a public display of humiliation. The best! Haha...but no really, it was still fun despite all that.
After that we went up to the Gateway to watch the Lazer Floyd show at the Clark Planetarium. It was pretty sweet, but I got really tired about 45 minutes into it. After that we went home and crashed.

Sean came over the next morning and we headed up to my little brother Sam's bowl game at The Rio Tinto stadium. He plays for Snow College and it was their National Championship game.It was a bittersweet game. He played soo well. Snow was down 9 to 23 in the 3rd quarter, but ended up coming back and tying it at 23 to 23. Sam had some amazing plays, and a few touchdowns. A couple that were called back by LAME-O refs, but oh well. It went into double overtime, and with some bizarre, unfortunate plays, Snow ended up losing 30-37. It was Sam's last game at Snow College, and it was sad that they lost. But he did SOOOO amazing and we are so proud of him. He was offensive MVP of the game, and walked away with $1000 in scholarship money. I feel so lucky to be related to such an awesome stud!

I love my baby brother! You're the best Sambino! I hope you go on to play somewhere else!

After the game me and Sean went to the Provo Land Christmas Party. We had a blast and it was great to see my old friends and co-workers! By the end of this party, we were absolutely exhausted. We just went back to my house and watched a movie. It was a good weekend. I had a blast with Sean and am so lucky that he wants to be with me. I still can't believe it, but I am not complaining! Tonight, I get my ring back. We have been waiting a whole week for it to get sized. yes..a whole week? WTFetch? anyway..I can't wait to see it. That is all.

No comments: