Friday, September 2, 2011

more pictures from my brother's wedding.

i know i have posted some of the pictures that i took from my brother sam's wedding last november.. but those weren't that great. here are the ones my awesome sister maddie took! well technically not all because she is in some of them haha. anyway, i still can't believe my baby brother is married. he is honestly one of my best buddies. but he couldn't have picked a more perfect girl to marry. we love you sarah! isn't she beautiful? and isn't my dad's mustache the coolest?

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

8 comments:

Caitlin said...

These pictures are adorable! Such a pretty bride. The shots of you and Sean are hilarious. I love seeing other goofy couples. Makes me feel like me and my BF aren't alone haha.

Lee S. said...

That first picture is cool! I LOVE your family so much :)

Sarah Ann said...

Adorable! :) They're great pictures!

Ashley said...

1. You and Sean are adorable.
2. I want your hair.

:)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I agree with Ashley about both her points hehe.

The Lewicutt's said...

She's very beautiful! & I love her dress & how do you do your hair like that?! I love!

Devin & Katie said...

cute! seriously, Sarah is the prettiest! i can't even believe it! i don't know her or sam very well, but i love them already! haha you have a great family. your parents are so adorable!

Anonymous said...

his bride is gorgeous!!