Friday, April 22, 2011

moses wishes you a happy friday.

Photobucket

here is your daily moe. sean sent me this picture to my email today. (i can't get picture messages on my phone) to cheer me up. it's been a crazy day! it was taken from his cell phone and now i can't use the "this picture sucks cuz i took it on my cell phone" excuse. clearly i just don't have the cell phone picture taking skills. although he has like a 3000 mega pixel camera on his phone so it's not fair. but whatever.

tonight we have a softball game.. i am so excited for it! i am ready for the weekend to begin!! happy friday everyone!

4 comments:

Danica Pardini said...

Awww. Such a cute, uplifting and short post! Happy Friday to you too Chloe! :)

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

He is such a cutie! I just showed Dustin this pic and he went "Awww!"

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Such a cutie.
Happy belated Easter, hope you had an amazing one!
Thinking of you pretty lady.

xoxo

Unknown said...

Are you ready for this cheesy joke? He's wishing us a "Good Friday" haha. Ok, that was cheesy.