Tuesday, November 9, 2010

cell phone pictures as of late.

here are some random cell phone pics from the last little while...
Photobucket
texas road house. yumm! and yes, these pictures are awful quality. oh well.

1. mom and dad. 2. my bro sam and his fiance sarah. 3. sean and i. 4. my twin sis maddie and her boyfriend jeremy.


Photobucket
my baby neice addison. too cute for her own good.

Photobucket
the front of our house with grass! (the backyard is a lot bigger)

Photobucket
moe in his devilish diva costume.

Photobucket
he loved it.

Photobucket
me in the costume i wore to give out candy to the 2 trick or treaters that we got.
the first round of kids that came? adorable. or so i hear. when i heard the door bell ring for the 2nd and last time? i got the 15 year old kids who weren't dressed up and held their shirts out to put candy in. awesome. i miss halloween and how it used to be. i am sorry but this trunk or treat business really cramps my style.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is SO cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! :) :) :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I love it. your adorable. i've missed you.

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh I should have gotten Monte a doggie costume! I'm scared he would have killed me in my sleep though.

Anonymous said...

your bro and his fiance are cute! as well as your costume and the dog in devil diva!

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

mosey is so stinking cute! what a devilish diva he makes. haha! and we totally only got 2 trick or treaters too! what the heck??? whatever happened to kids wanting free candy? we only got teenagers too...oh....and one 10 year old boy. lame.

glad our silly marley video made you guys laugh. she's such a dork! this afternoon marley and the little dog we're doggie sitting were totally spooning. it was pretty adorable. we may need to get another dog friend for marley....or maybe just have a baby :).

love you and miss you beautiful girl! i'll be e-mailing you back sometime this week. i didn't forget about you....promise!

xo!

Sam said...

i love your bro's name. and i don't know what trunk or treat is. but it sounds sketchy. luckily we still got around 75 trick or treaters, so we had a busy night!

Selma @ Crazy Little World Of Mine said...

Your niece is super cute girl. And Mosey's so adorable with his mask, kinda sexy. hahaha. what a little diva! :) glad you're back.

xoxo

Unknown said...

cute pics! such a pretty family! i miss you, so happy you've been bloggging again! xoxox

michael. mindy. dane. said...

i am SO with you on trunk-or-treating. lame. so glad you're back to blogging :)

Unknown said...

I totally agree! trunk or treat it up on another day, boo! If it's raining, and you only can do one, of course the parents are going to go to the trunk or treat. Lame! The only ones I got ended up being family who just wanted to come inside. Boo!

Danielle said...

I completely agree on the trunk-or-treating. If I saw a house a cute as yours I would totally make my kids knock on your door for Halloween and maybe even if it wasn't Halloween. I know you always have sweets somewhere. Too bad I don't have kids. I could totally cash in on those treats.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Yay for the grass growing!

Bret and Ashlee said...

Yea! You got your grass in! I love the costumes!

JMay said...

Love the house lady :-) Diggin the pics! Your costume was seriously adorable! Simple yet adorable!!