Thursday, February 5, 2009

This is how I feel......

Seriously. This is how I feel today. I don't know what the deal is. I have decided that I am going to try and go to bed by 9 tonight. I think my problem is that I either get like 6 hours of sleep or 15. I never get a good amount. I am hoping it will make my day tomorrow go better. I don't know what is going on. Maybe its because the past month has just been go go go... non-stop, for me and everyone I know. I just can't do it anymore. We just got finished remodeling my parents basement. It was fun doing that while trying to plan a wedding, trying to get our apartment liveable, and trying to survive the crazy 12 hour days of the mortgage industry. I think we are going to make it. I sure hope I live 36 more days. It's up in the air.. but I am hoping for the best. Last night I had a dream that I missed my own reception. If you show up, and I am not there, I hope you enjoy the dance party, photo booth, cheese quesadillas, mexican bean dip, crab and artichoke dip, mini cheescake bites, and the ever glorious cheese tower without me. Just know, the reason I didn't make it was so you could enjoy that. Haha I am just kidding. But seriously, if any of you haven't given me your addresses for an invite, feel free to email it to me at chloerosethomas@hotmail.com. Even if I haven't talked to you or seen you in years, you are welcome to come! There probably aren't that many people that read this blog anyway. But just so you know! Yes, you! As much as I whine and complain, I can't wait to marry Sean. We have made some progress as far as the wedding goes. The big stuff is out of the way and we are both happy about that. Sean works so hard and I often complain about how tired I am, but he works twice as hard as I do. I don't know how I got so lucky to have such a hard-working, determined, motivated future husband. But I sure think someone upstairs was lookin out for me. Probably because I am so the opposite of that, but hey, I am not complainin. I have some pictures that I need to post, but I don't have my camera at the moment.

So Sean had to get put out on Monday for a colonoscopy and let me just tell you, he was so funny coming out of anesthesia. He kept telling me he won the lottery, he won the basketball championship, and he wanted a whiskey when the nurse asked him if he wanted a drink. He had the hiccups and kept trying to tell me he won the lottery. He is the sweetest guy though. Before he was fully awake and talking, I grabbed his hand. He squeezed it 3 times. He knows what that means. Then later he was able to tell me why he won the lottery. His doctor tried to talk him out of getting married before he went under, and Sean said " You can't talk me out of it, I won the lottery." I am not usually one for all that sappiness..but that made my day. I will post some of the videos later.
So THE DOWNSIDE about a Colonoscopy? (Hahahaha no pun intended. Okay, maybe a little) Ummm.. need I elaborate? THE GOODSIDE? Well hearing that Sean was cured of an incurable disease was pretty good news. I am pretty sure I am marrying a superhero. No more medication! I am very glad that he is healthy and okay.
Oh and for the record, Sean will not be changing his name to Thomas. I am not that demanding! We thought we might settle with Thomashby, or Ashmas. What do you think?

No comments: