Thursday, February 19, 2009

Boys Can Be So Naive

I love my Seany Boy. He is just too freakin adorable. Today I was telling him how we might have to reschedule a lunch we have tomorrow because I have an appointment to go and get my make up done for my bridals on saturday. I should have been more specific that it was just a "practice run" but here is how our convo went:

Sean says:
oh! thanks! haha how was lunch?
Chloe says:
it was good. we went to the mall..i bought some earrings for bridals and I am going to get my make up done professionally
Chloe says:
but i am doing it tomorrow so we might have to cancel that lunch tomorrow
Chloe says:
because lets face it, this is just way more important
Sean says:
haha yeah for sure. your gonna have your make up done the day before?
Sean says:
right on
Chloe says:
hahaha justin just asked the same thing
Chloe says:
yeah they are giving me a dog cone to wear on my head so i dont mess it up when i sleep
Sean says:
HAHAHA you not serious are you?
Chloe says:
Yeah? How did you think it worked..do you have better idea?
Sean says:
oh man tell maddie she HAS to take pictures of that
Chloe says:
for sure!
Chloe says:
So umm... you know im joking right?
Sean says:
of course
Chloe says:
haha im not sure you do.. i think you believed me for a second there..
Sean says:
um maybe...just for a second though
Chloe says:
haha..its a practice run..they just play around and then i will go on saturday for the real thing
Chloe says:
boys can be so naive

Hahaha. It's probably only funny to me. But this is what I pictured as we were having this conversation:


I love Sean. Seriously. Not just because he makes me laugh, but he is the sweetest guy in the whole world. Yeah seriously, its a fact. I didn't blog about it yet, but on Valentines, he made me a wonderful dinner. I didn't even know he could cook, and it was probably one of the best meals I have ever had. He then suprised me with some roses and a vintage pearl necklace from the antique store that matches a bracelet I had bought a few weeks before. I plan to wear them for the wedding so I am really excited. He had to point out that there were some blue jewels on the back of the necklace for my "something blue" Seriously, how perfect is he? It's like he was manufactured at Perfect People's Warehouse and then rolled in sugar or something. Gosh I am so cheesey lately. Oh well I don't care anymore. We are getting married in 3 weeks and 1 day and I can't wait.

1 comment:

michael. mindy. dane. said...

you are SO vintage! haha. obvi i'm kidding!

i mean. you are vintage if you WANT to be, you're just not as vinage as busy bee. sorry.

:)